If the stack just doesn't sound right, the combo is blowing fuses, that vintage tweed amp is making strange noises, or that old pawnshop job is just dead as a door nail, let our experienced staff get you back up and running to maximum performance!
Common amplifier services include:
- Tube & Solid State/SMT Technologies
- Complete & thorough circuit diagnostics
- Vintage Restorations - including confirmation of Year, Model & Original parts
- Tube replacement / Upgrades
- Capacitor replacement / Upgrades
- Tube circuit gain & tone stack mods
- Speaker Replacement / Upgrades
- Part of the Mercury Magnetics™ Service & Support Network*
- Rush Priority Service Available
We will ask for a bench charge deposit of $45 + tax ($48.15, to be exact) when you drop off your amplifier. That fee is applicable to any repairs made, but covers John's time and expertise in the event that you decide not to go forward with repairs.
*Copyright © 1954-2015 by Mercury Magnetics. All Rights Reserved. All other companies, products and trademarks mentioned on this website are trademarks of their respective owners. Unless otherwise noted Mercury Magnetics is not affiliated with any of these companies.